Goals of the Lithuanian Countryside Tourism Association
- To represent the interests of the Association members against any and all institutions and organizations;
- To coordinate activities of the Association members in developing rural tourism in Lithuania;
- To arrange workshops, conferences, fairs, methodical aids, information booklets on the issues of operation of the Association and its members;
- To improve the Association members’ qualifications and arrange training sessions within the country and abroad;
- To analyze demand for rural tourism services within the country and abroad;
- To cooperate with analogous organizations in the Republic of Lithuania, other countries and international organizations and become a member of these organizations;
- To participate in developing and analyzing new draft laws of Lithuania governing activities of the Association and its members.